Title: Temporary Information Technology Liaison
Date Posted: March 30, 2017
Deadline: April 5, 2017
This position works in an IT Department performing a broad variety of office and technical support responsibilities that require applying some program knowledge and office and administrative practices, policies and procedures to perform specific technology support activities. This is a temporary position that will start mid April and end in Mid August.
The successful candidate will serve as a Technology Liaison reporting to the IT Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide basic technical assistance and education of IT services
- Address student concerns and, if needed, escalate all issues appropriately.
- Be on location and available for technical support at the beginning of each days’ classes.
- Ability to interface with all types from students to upper level management.
High school diploma supplemented with related customer service, Information technology or retail experience in a technical or related field OR any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
The ideal candidate is a generalist with a fluency in basic computer technology and WiFi. This includes Computers, Apple and Android mobile devices, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 , macOS and printing. Prior experience in retail or customer service is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, perform multiple concurrent tasks with frequent interruption.
- Have an amazing customer service driven personality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
For consideration, please send your resume to:
Mrs. Melissa Mills
Dauphin Island Sea Lab
101 Bienville Blvd.
Dauphin Island, Al 36528
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dauphin Island Sea Lab is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. DISL does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.