See below for our most recent seminar. The next seminar speaker will be Dr. Leila Hamden with the University of Southern Mississippi. The seminars are streamed live to our YouTube channel, and then archived. Refreshments are served for those in attendance. All lectures unless otherwise noted are held in the Shelby Auditorium on the Dauphin Island Sea Lab campus.
- Thursday, October 19, 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. -- Dr. Leila Hamden, University of Southern Mississippi (Host: Just Cebrian) -- Stowaways: Using shipwreck microbiomes to study spill impacts and dispersal in in the deep-sea
- Thursday, November 2, 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. -- Dr. Monty Graham, University of Southern Mississippi (Host: Just Cebrian)
- Friday, December 1, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. -- Dr. Sabrina M. Parra, Naval Research Lab, Stennis Space Center (Host: Brian Dzwonkowski) – Tracking Diel Vertical Migrations of Zooplankton using ADCP Data
- Tuesday, December 5, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. -- Dr. Matthew Johnson, NOAA (Host: Just Cebrian)
- Thursday, January 25, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. -- Dr. Diana Varela, University of Victoria, Canada (Host: Jeff Krause)