Our Digital Learning Experience brings the ocean and coastal environment into your living room. Find more educational videos on our YouTube Channel.
Upcoming events include:
- Monday, April 6, 10 a.m. CST - Ask the Aquarist - Adapting in Mobile Bay, Nicole Kernahan
- Tuesday, April 7, 10 a.m. CST - Ask the Educator- Barrier Island Beaches, Virginia Driskell
- Wednesday, April 8, 10 a.m. CST - Ask the Scientist- Stimulating Oyster Growth: Collecting Cues, Ben Belgrad
- Thursday, April 9, 10 a.m. CST - Ask the Educator- Carnivorous Plants, JoAnn Moody
- Friday, April 10, 10 a.m. CST - Ask the Scientist - Digging Deeper with Marine Worms, Cy Clemo
- Friday, April 10, 1 p.m. CST - Zoom Learning with DHP - Retro Reptiles, Discovery Hall Programs (Click here to sign up. Disclaimer: There is limited space.)